||9:00 ~ 20:00 on weekdays
First and third weekends of every month 10:00 ~ 17:00
※ A tour takes about 60 minutes.
||Second and forth weekends, holidays, labor day,
and the last Monday of each month (for regular system maintenance)
||Tour with docent(reservation required)
up to 10 visitors per course
||Future Zone is available for those who are 10 years old or older, and over 140cm in height
Present Zone is availabe to anyone.
||Via website or mobile (from 1 month to 30 minutes prior to tour)
- 1Please arrive 10 minutes prior to your scheduled tour and check in at the information desk located on the ground floor.
- 2All reservations are subject to cancellation if visitors are more than 10 minutes late.
- 3For safety reasons, we do not allow guests who are under 10 years old and under 140cm in height.
- 4Children under the age of 13 must be accompanied by guardians. One guardian is required per two children at most. The number of guardians must be included in the visitor group.
- 5Please note that it is not available to change the language of the tour or to conduct on-site interpretation.
- 6For a smoother and more enjoyable experience for all, please refrain from taking pictures.
※ Use of flash/tripod, video filming, and photo shooting for commercial purposes are forbidden
- 7Food is not allowed within the center nor are any pets other than guide dogs.
- 8Please refrain from entering restricted areas, damaging the equipment/facility, using your mobile phone or doing other activities that may disrupt the experience of other visitors.
- 9T-Tower offers pay parking. Parking fee is 1,000 KRW for 10 minutes.
- 10Smoking is prohibited in all areas within the center and intoxicated individuals will be barred from entry.
- 11T.um tour can be canceled or changed due to the internal matters.
- 12 Any damage to the property or devices caused by an intentional or negligent act may be charged.